January 21, 2011

THE STICKLES ARE HERE, THE STICKLES ARE HERE!

The 9 NEW STICKLES colors from Ranger arrived today!  OMG, yes I said OMG!  They are so gorgeous.  We've already sold a couple of sets of all 9 colors.  The winning color name was TROPICAL TANGERINE.  The pictures do not do these colors justice.  This is how I would describe them...

GLAM PINK:  Hot, sparkly, neon-like pink.
TRUE BLUE:  Caribbean ocean-like blue.
LAGOON:  More like a cool teal colored pool blue/green.
FIREFLY:  Neon-esque granny smith apple green.
TROPICAL TANGERINE:  Another neon-like orangy-peachy color, my daughter says pink grapefruit juice.
MYSTIC GREEN:  Deep dark emerald green.
PAPRIKA:  The name says it all - spicy.
THISTLE:  Pretty light fuchsia pink.
MIDNIGHT BLUE:  Dark starry, starry night.

Believe me when I tell you that these colors are AH-MAY-ZING!  I see a lot of STICKLING in your future!  Get 'em now!  ~Angie & Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment